I make 40 dollars a Day

a href="http://www.justbeenpaid.com/?r=bacpro"> banner

Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Reality of Life!

A few months ago after working for the same company for 5 years, I was terminated because of a merger. No golden handshake, just a swift kick in the ass. Like everyone else I had a mortgage, car to pay, as well as the normal bills. Reality! who is going to employ a 60 year old, fact Not Many.

After about 2 weeks (which I treated as a holiday) it dawned on me that this was it. The future looked bleak, still the same bills but with a far lower income. I needed to find a regular extra source of money. I had played around with the internet but had never really looked at Ebay. Joined up took a look around and splashed out $50 on a number of auctions on how to get rich on ebay. Total waste of money. So I started the same way as just about every one else. I raked out all the items in the house we never used and listed them. Great, income first 2 weeks of about $800. Unfortunately you quickly run out of items no longer needed, to sell. Got down to the wife and the dog and decided to keep both.

At this point most new seller give up, but I could see that ebay worked, a huge market with many buyers not just USA but all over the world. Then the magical word appeared Dropshippers. Spent another $20 on the info: join this club etc; I may as well put the money in a charity tin. The only people who win are the drop shippers.

Plan 2 - Buy from the wholesalers. Yes another $20 or so for a list of wholesalers. I must admit that this works, if you can find items that will sell, if you can find items at the right price that will make a fair profit (remember you have ebay and paypal charges) and if you can find a wholesaler who is close to you.

Plan 3. Tried buying wholesale from ebay. Not a good idea. Either the items for sale were stock that had been tried on ebay before and never moved or the postage for the lot was that high there was little if no profit in it when sold. (Running out of plans)

Plan 4 - Beginning to lose heart now thinking of giving up, tried the local auctions. Now this is great fun and you can get some fantastic bargains (I still go to a number of them) but the supply is not regular and you end up buying all sorts of goods. It is also very time consuming listing them. The ideal way is to sell a repeat item that you list over and over again. One click and it's out. (Hope I am not boring you too much with these ramblings)

Plan 5 - Cracked it! Ebay as you know not only operates in the USA but all over the world, so I spent a few nights raking over the USA site. Bingo found a supplier who would sell to me at wholesale prices.

Finally! Discover The Secret Methods That Successful Auction Sellers Use To Find Their Moneymaking Products...

http://www.salehoo.com/secrets/?hop=bacpro43

I hope you find this a useful resource like I did.

take a look at:

http://www.salehoo.com/secrets/?hop=bacpro43

No comments: